Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Read or Watch?

I am of the belief that most Americans today would prefer to watch a video than read words on a page/screen. Which is why I rely so heavily on my man Keith Olberman.

Anyone who's ever received an email from me, and anyone who has visited this blog prior to today is well aware that I have no problem writing at length about my positions, perspectives and opinions.

However, I have found that the majority of people I come across in my daily life simply can not be bothered to sit still long enough to read past the headlines.

So sometimes, when there is an important point to be made, and I'm deluded enough to believe that anyone will ever actually view my blog -- I make the decision to let Keith speak for me.

This is one of those times.

No comments: